and just about everybody else, sans the girl scouts.
An anon over at WWP brought to our attention the publishing of a multi-part series on Scientology in Sweden by sydsvenskan.se.
From the article titled CIA and the FBI accused of MUDSLINGING,
" According to Scientology are the media and critics of the Church bought by the pharmaceutical industry. Tarja Vulto, as is information officer for the Scientology Church in the whole of Europe, also claims that the security services and the universities of Germany pays money to people for them to harass Scientology industries."
" It all began, according to the church, when the founder, L Ron Hubbards book Dianetik "became a bestseller in the U.S. in the early 1950s. The book led to the established psychiatric care felt threatened and began "a campaign" to "besmirch" and "get rid of Ron Hubbard.""
"It was through the Medical Association, which provides psychiatric association, via the tax authorities in USA and so on, "said Stig Andersson, info on the Scientology Church Malmö.
"CIA, FBI ...," CHIME Tarja Vulto, "and so on and so forth. It is simply that the economic interests of pharmaceutical manufacturing is so huge, "said Stig Andersson. "
Let's see. Everyone is against me. I believe that falls under Paranoid Personality Disorder:
• Suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her.
• Is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates.
• Is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her.
• Reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights.
• Perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack.
Be sure to read the other sydsvenskan.se articles. Quite eye-opening in how their operations are run.
[ links below already run through google translator for english ]
• Scientology is Lying
• Church Doesn't Pay Their Bills
• Experts Saw Scientology Test
• Barely Pay Rent, Then Buy Estate Worth $50 Million